Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Gorgeous Lakland Bob Glaub in LPB inc Lakland gigbag: SOLD

Old Horse Murphy

I've had this a matter of weeks and am seriously impressed, but my dream bass has come up and I am going to buy it all being well.

In order to do so however I have to sell this beautiful Lakland to fund it.

I bought this recently off Paul (Platypus) and am seriously impressed. It's of typical Lakland construction quality, is a good weight and wired up with a Fralin pickup so sounds immense. It is also incredibly easy to play and has a nice thinnish neck (not quite as thin as the DD jazz neck though).

It's in a now discontinued colour and is in excellent condition apart from a ding near the bottom strap button.

It comes with a Levy's Lakland branded gigbag in excellent condition (apart from the stitching coming loose on the top pocket) and is strung with La Bella Deep Talkin Flats.

I'm asking for the price I paid for the bass (£480 plus P&P) but will advertise this on Ebay for a higher price to cover their extortionate fees!

This is a quality alternative to Fenders and is a really good deal at this price.

Now [b]SOLD[/b] and off the English Channel to a good guy in Belgium :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Damn, if only it had a Jazz Neck! Someones gonna get a bargain!

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='762316' date='Mar 2 2010, 09:58 PM']I've had this a matter of weeks and am seriously impressed, but my dream bass has come up and I am going to buy it all being well.

In order to do so however I have to sell this beautiful Lakland to fund it.

I bought this recently off Paul (Platypus) and am seriously impressed. It's of typical Lakland construction quality, is a good weight and wired up with a Fralin pickup so sounds immense. It is also incredibly easy to play and has a nice thinnish neck (not quite as thin as the DD jazz neck though).

It's in a niw discontinued colour and is in excellent condition apart from a ding near the bottom strap button.

It comes with a Levy's Lakland branded gigbag in excellent condition (apart from the stitching coming loose on the top pocket) and is strung with La Bella Deep Talkin Flats.

I'm asking for the price I paid for the bass (£480 plus P&P) but will advertise this on Ebay for a higher price to cover their extortionate fees!

This is a quality alternative to Fenders and is a really good deal at this price.[/quote]

Best price iv seen on one of these? Looking at ebay it seems your offering a big forum discount too :) Lovely looking bass, actually quite tempted despite me usually avoiding laklands...