Why become a member? ×

Mesa Walkabout Scout 112 cab

Clarky

TBH, best option. Use the Mesa as a separate amp and get a quality bag for it. Then you can still have a combo-ish (just sat on top of it) or two cabs at once!

I would LOVE to hear this amp with two Mesa cabs.

I have 0 amp or cab GAS now, but if I had spare money, id get a Walkabout Combo just for the sheer hell of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Back up FS at £475 collected from West London. I have decided I would rather buy a bigger (lightweight) one-cab solution (4x10 or 3x10) and use the Walkabout head with this (that is when I need more than the combo) than have two cabs stacked one atop the other

Edit: to save reading rest of thread, its in 10/10 pristine nick and I have not gigged it (don't know if Joe/Toasted did but it came to me spanking new looking and remains so)

Will also throw in the cable needed to turn this into a cab stack with the head sat atop (bought recently from obbm). Comes with the Mesa slip cover from the identical sized combo.

Edited by Clarky

Actually to shift this, I am going to cut the price to £450 and - as above - also throw in the cable and speakon connector needed to turn this into a two cab stack with the head sat atop (cable bought last month from obbm).

Alternatively if someone wants to trade an Epifani UL310 or 410 with a cash asjustment from me? Don't be put off by the fact this is a compact 12 inch cab, its very very loud and has an additional passive down-firing radiator speaker which gives extra boom.

Looks just like this:
[attachment=45790:Scout12in_fntLG.jpg]

And here is the specs page from Mesa website: [url="http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/ScoutCABS/Scout-1x12-LG.htm"]http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bas...out-1x12-LG.htm[/url]

Sunday bump

An as-new Mesa cab for £250 (c30%) [b]off[/b] new price, complete with cable and cover/speakon connector (neither come with the stock cab) - can't say fairer than that! Compact, classy and very loud! Have my eye on something else so keen to sell

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='788324' date='Mar 28 2010, 08:05 AM']Sunday bump

An as-new Mesa cab for [b]£250 [/b](c30%) off new price, complete with cable and cover/speakon connector (neither come with the stock cab) - can't say fairer than that! Compact, classy and very loud! Have my eye on something else so keen to sell[/quote]
Er.....if you really do mean £250, I'll take it!!!!! :)

Bumpola

I know there is a relatively small community of Walkabout combo owners on BC and they have probably all seen this by now, so I guess if this doesn't go soon its not going to ... if you get my drift. I will leave this FS for a few more days and withdraw if no interest by weekend.

As a reminder its £450 sale price or trade (with cash adjustment) for Epifani UL310 or UL410. Cheers!

Thanks Wimpy but, given the lack of interest, I am now withdrawing this from sale and sticking with what I have got ... which is not a bad thing, its just that I fancied having one big lightweight cab as well as a Walkabout combo (with its removable head) to give me more gig permutations

Anyays, I am pretty sure the Walkabout combo owners on BC have all read this ad so if one of you decides in future you want the extension cab you know where to find me :)

Edited by Clarky

• 1 month later...

Due to recent spends (Nash Jazz) and lack of interest in my 76 fretless P-bass this up for sale - complete with £25 price cut, to £450 collected.

Its pristine and never gigged. Basically a bargain (BassDirect sells for £699)! Does not necessarily have to be paired with a Mesa combo - its 4 ohm, very loud and has a passive down-firing speaker as well as the 12"'er

Edited by Clarky

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Clarky' post='865072' date='Jun 12 2010, 12:00 PM']Regular pointless bump!

Would do a part/ex against an Epi 310 or a straight trade against an Epi 115 for someone looking to downsize[/quote]
If I like my scout thats due to arrive Monday....chances I will take what you offer at the last seen price....OK it wont colour match but who cares??? :)

[quote name='tino' post='865184' date='Jun 12 2010, 01:34 PM']If I like my scout thats due to arrive Monday....chances I will take what you offer at the last seen price....OK it wont colour match but who cares??? :)[/quote]
I might (not sure) be coming to BassBash on 27th so could bring this along then - depending of course whether you get on with your combo (I reckon you will though, unless you wanty glassy hi-fi sounds and I'm guessing thats not your thing!)

[quote name='Clarky' post='871543' date='Jun 19 2010, 09:54 AM']Saturday bump for small but silly loud high quality cab

£450 cash preferred but would also trade against 310 or 115 epifani cab[/quote]
If the Ricci goes off to Milton Keynes this morning( if the buyer turns up) then I will take it off your hands
If not heres a BIGOLBUMP

[quote name='tino' post='871565' date='Jun 19 2010, 10:22 AM']If the Ricci goes off to Milton Keynes this morning( if the buyer turns up) then I will take it off your hands
If not heres a BIGOLBUMP[/quote]
Good luck then! May be able to bring this to bass bash next Sunday (as well as kids lefty bass) Tino