Why become a member? ×

mods please remove EDEN 2 X 12 XLT 4 ohm cab or trade for Eden WP100 PRICE DROP £295

jhk

Finally made a decision to move this cab on as I cannot justify all the gear I have.I`ve only gigged this 5 times in the last two years.Previous owner also used it sparingly.In very good condition.For more details about this cab have a look here [url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d212xlt.asp"]http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/c...div/d212xlt.asp[/url]
I will not do shipping .However as with other ads I have placed, I can drop cab off anywhere in between brighton and wandsworth ,london.Also from time to time I get around home counties as well eg,herts,bucks,berks ,hants and occasionally further.This offer is only for a nailed on cash buyer and not for the curious to try out a bass cab.Now that I`ve got that out of the way,I wanted £350 for the cab.Then £330, now down to £295................. or trade for Eden WP100 pre amp .................

Edited by jhk

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='761235' date='Mar 1 2010, 09:33 PM']Gorgeous looking cab, Jon! As a matter of interest, what does it sound like compared to a 115 or 410?[/quote]
To my ears ................. a much warmer ,fatter sound but without losing the usual well articulated definition of edens.

also much lighter than the 4 X 10 xlt PHEW!!!

Edited by jhk

[quote name='jhk' post='761260' date='Mar 1 2010, 09:51 PM']To my ears ................. a much warmer ,fatter sound but without losing the usual well articulated definition of edens.

also much lighter than the 4 X 10 xlt PHEW!!![/quote]
That's got to be good then!! Shame I haven't got any rehearsals over you way at the moment, otherwise I'd have an excuse to pop in for a quick listen.. :)

And just to say Jon is a great guy to deal with, so for anyone interested in this cab, rest assured that you'll be well looked after and that Jon's bass gear is always top quality!!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='jhk' post='762136' date='Mar 2 2010, 08:34 PM']If ever you`re passing ,you`re always welcome to pop in for coffee and a sit down with any of my gear![/quote]
Thanks for the tea & pizza on Friday, Jon..and for the chance to try out all your amazing Eden gear; including this 212 cab which sounds fantastic! Bloody good condition too.

Well, if it weren't for the fact that I have too many cabs as it is... :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='grimbeaver' post='805783' date='Apr 14 2010, 10:04 AM']Hi I will still have the cab if you can stick it on parcelforce, as I said I have posted loads of cabs before it not a big deal but I dont have time to drive all the way down to you sorry.

Regards
Rob[/quote]
I still want to stick by my original sale method as in the first part of this thread.I realise that could make it harder for me to sell ,but that`s the choice I`ve made.Many thanks for your interest though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='basstons' post='874083' date='Jun 22 2010, 07:05 AM']bonjour,
i'm nterested
shipping to gerrmany ?
merci have a nice day[/quote]
I won`t be doing shipping (as in first part of my thread) but thanks very much for your interest!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='JTUK' post='897316' date='Jul 17 2010, 02:45 PM']I really don't understand why this is still available.

From a pure spec POV... I would put it as one of the best cabs FS here, IMO...surely...?????[/quote]
+1

Having heard this in action, i have to agree...

• 2 weeks later...