Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro Modern 24 5-String

dmz

Up for sale is a mint Sadowsky Metro Modern 24 5-String. Black with maple neck/fingerboard. Have had since new, so just over some 18 months old. Bought from the Bass Gallery in Camden. Has the Sadowsky Vintage Tone Control (VTC) circuitry installed which allows you dial in a more passive sound at the twist of a knob - very useful indeed.

No issues - in as new condition. Comes with Sadowsky Ultralight case.

House is filling up with basses so need to make some space......

Going for £1150 firm - No trades or offers please as is a bargain at the price.

Price does not include postage - so figure in another £30-40 for Parcelforce 48.

If you'd like to try before you buy - I'm just off J27 on the M4 in Newport South Wales. Drop me line if interested !

[attachment=43200:P1000666.JPG]

[attachment=43201:P1000662.JPG]

Edited by dmz

I must say that dmz is an excellent guy to deal with.
He keeps his basses in great condition, i brought a lakland 55-01 from him about 2 years ago.
He made me feel very welcome in his home when i tried it & he didn't rush me to make a purchase.

Its great looking bass & if i could afford this i'd be straight over to buy this myself, don't that bass look inviting ?.

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='753301' date='Feb 21 2010, 10:01 PM']I must say that dmz is an excellent guy to deal with.

Its great looking bass & if i could afford this i'd be straight over to buy this myself, don't that bass look inviting ?.[/quote]
+1

Bought an SWR 210 off dmz a while back and he was great to deal with..

+1

It's great looking bass by the way! Good luck with the sale..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...