Why become a member? ×

USA Elrick Classic Platinum 4: Sold

Mickb1773

Hi All,

Looking to sell my Elrick USA Platinum 4. Neckthru witha swamp ash body (Very Light ) and a Exquiste Quilted Maple Top, the fretboard is also quilted Maple:

Standard features include:
35" scale 4-string
24 frets + zero fret
swamp ash
figured wood top :Quilted Maple
hand rubbed oil finish
quarter-sawn maple or quarter-sawn wenge neck
Maple fretboard
2-way adjustable truss rod
Bartolini J-coil pickups
Bartolini 3-band prieamp with 3-way mid and active bypass
fully shielded control cavity
Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
Black Hipshot A-style bridge
Dunlop Straploks

It is in excellent condition .Just need to get some cash together and I have too many basses.Here is just a quick pic I have on my computer but I will upload some more pics over the weekend.
New pics are now there I have tried to show the surface scratches in one pic but my camera cannot pick them up as you cannot see them straight on...the light needs to catch them. Generic Hardcase is included

Price : 1250 Euro/£1100

Will also trade for the right deal:possible candidate for: can also add cash if needed

Pre Ernie Ball Stingray or a 20th Anniversary Stingray
USA MTD
Wal
Nordy
Alembic Spoiler
US Ken Smith

All the best,
Mick.

[attachment=42931:elrick4.jpg] [attachment=43172:SANY0377.JPG][attachment=43173:SANY0385.JPG][attachment=43174:SANY0373.JPG]
[attachment=43175:SANY0383.JPG] [attachment=43176:SANY0374.JPG]

Edited by Mickb1773

[quote name='3V17C' post='751449' date='Feb 19 2010, 11:04 PM']tasty.. surprised theres not more people drooling over this!! would have been tempted myself if not literally yesterday splashed out on something i could ill afford!!

bump anyhoo

c[/quote]

c,

When I post the pics over the weekend and expect (hope) the drooling and salivation go begin in earnest,
Thanks for the bump,
All the best,
Mick

[quote name='wombatboter' post='783739' date='Mar 23 2010, 05:49 PM']Wish it got sold...I keep coming back to this one (checked some youtube clips with Elrick basses and they made the GAS even worse but I feel strong enough).[/quote]

Give in...turn to the light side :-)

• 2 weeks later...