Why become a member? ×

Mo Clifton Piccolo bass

BassBod

This is a 24" scale fretless 5 string, tuned BEADG but an octave higher than normal. Designed mainly for travelling, but also just really good fun to play!

Mahogany body with spruce top, maple neck with ebony fingerboard. Semi-hollow with small sound holes in the side, so you can play it unplugged and still enjoy it. Pickups are WD/Armstrong with a humbucker at the bridge and a tele style single coil at the neck - volume control with three position selector switch.

[attachment=42390:DSCN1321.JPG][attachment=42391:DSCN1322.JPG][attachment=42392:DSCN1323.JPG]

Good condition, with just some minor playing marks - oil and wax finish, as normal for Cliftons, so easy to maintain and repair minor scuffs etc. Comes in original custom gig bag (one zip tag missing, but otherwise good condition).

New there are around £750. I'm selling this for £350 collected from Bristol/Bath area - as usual, PM for questions and I'll get back as quick as I can...

BB

Edited by BassBod

I think I'm having one of those "mid life" moments - just want to free up some money and get a new project underway. The gigs aren't paying enough these days. And the car is getting older...kids are getting bigger...etc etc

There will be a lot more stuff going in the next few weeks...

[quote name='BassBod' post='742156' date='Feb 11 2010, 03:07 PM']I think I'm having one of those "mid life" moments - just want to free up some money and get a new project underway. The gigs aren't paying enough these days. And the car is getting older...kids are getting bigger...etc etc

There will be a lot more stuff going in the next few weeks...[/quote]

I hear you on that one. I've just put my NL210 and Fylde bouzouki up for sale, and I'm even contemplating letting the Wal go (it won't be cheap though)!