Why become a member? ×

ESP BTL-STD Bass

Carlosis

Selling this purely because i'm now endorsed by Ibanez so can't ever use it live, oh and need money ha.

RRP £1400

As used in various live shows for Sylosis.

A Stunning looking bass guitar. It has an elongated appearance and a bevelled edge for very comfortable playing. There are five rotary control knobs for volume, balance and then 3 band eq. With this amount of control the BTL-STD is an extremely versatile instrument.

* COLOR: Black Satin
* BODY : Alder
* NECK : Maple 3P
* FINGER BOARD : Ebony
* CONSTRUCTION : Neck-thru-body
* SCALE : 34"
* TUNERS : Gotoh
* BRIDGE : Gotoh J-510SJ-4
* HARDWARE COLOR : Black Nickel
* FRET : 24 / J
* NECK PICKUP : Seymour Duncan SSB-4n
* BRIDGE PICKUP : Seymour Duncan SSB-4b
* CONTROL : ESP Active "CINNAMON"
1Vol , Balance , 3-band EQ with Battery Box

Has 2 very light scratches on the front body and a few on the back from my belt, all are very light and unnoticable in most light.

I'm after £850 o.n.o

I'm based in Windsor for collection etc

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='741385' date='Feb 10 2010, 07:49 PM']Just had a listen to your band on Myspace mate- cracking stuff- looking forward to seeing you next week in Glasgow with FF!
Have a bump on me.[/quote]

Ahh nice one!

Incase anyone else is interested, my bands page is [url="http://www.myspace.com/sylosis"]www.myspace.com/sylosis[/url] (were metal by the way)

[quote name='Carlosis' post='751943' date='Feb 20 2010, 05:12 PM']Cheers! i think anyways ha.

Anyone liking this enough to purrrchase?[/quote]
I'd love to buy this bass, but I don't have anywhere near as much cash as I'd need lol. I see you're playing at The Vic in Derby soon, think I'll have to go to that one.

Zach

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Markff' post='757520' date='Feb 25 2010, 09:09 PM']Gorgeous bass mate, i have the ltd version of this with the emg electronics fitted and its lovely.
i'll be seeing you guys in derby when youre here mate, well up for that too!

good luck with the sale and have a bump on me[/quote]

Cheers mate.

This is still for sale!

Now down to £800, can courier it to anywhere in the UK for an additional £20 or can be picked up from Windsor.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damned metal beast :) Looks damn good. Interests me...I was never lucky enough to take a look at a Japanese ESP though, but I guess these instruments are well-crafted, rock-solid monsters. I neither played on an ESP/LTD neck. How is the neck-profile of this one compared to an Ibanez SR neck? I like the slim neck of my friend's Ibanez SR500.
Did you use it for recording too?? Did you use this bass on the recording of the "Conclusion Of An Age" album?
Keep on thrashing mate, your music destroys!!
cheers