Why become a member? ×

ESP BTL-STD Bass

Carlosis

[quote name='Davko HUN' post='1044578' date='Dec 2 2010, 02:12 AM']Damned metal beast :) Looks damn good. Interests me...I was never lucky enough to take a look at a Japanese ESP though, but I guess these instruments are well-crafted, rock-solid monsters. I neither played on an ESP/LTD neck. How is the neck-profile of this one compared to an Ibanez SR neck? I like the slim neck of my friend's Ibanez SR500.
Did you use it for recording too?? Did you use this bass on the recording of the "Conclusion Of An Age" album?
Keep on thrashing mate, your music destroys!!
cheers[/quote]

The neck is the same pretty much as my SRX720 i got, just slightly 'deeper' but absolutely destroys the Ibanez in terms of feel, weight, fluidity etc.

You can just tell it's lovingly crafted! and the srx720 is a proper beauty aswell (i'm also putting that for sale on here soon aswell)

If you were serious and live near me (Windsor) you can try it out.

[quote name='Carlosis' post='1048744' date='Dec 5 2010, 09:22 PM']The neck is the same pretty much as my SRX720 i got, just slightly 'deeper' but absolutely destroys the Ibanez in terms of feel, weight, fluidity etc.

You can just tell it's lovingly crafted! and the srx720 is a proper beauty aswell (i'm also putting that for sale on here soon aswell)

If you were serious and live near me (Windsor) you can try it out.[/quote]

PM sent
cheers