Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline 55-01

MarkusWarwick

Hi Guys n Lasses,

I bought this just at the tail end of November for just over 800 pounds, but have absolutely no use for a 5 string anymore and dont want to see it go to waste, as its a great bass for great players.

Spec wise, its fantastic: Natural Colour, Bartolini Mk-1 soapbar pickups, Fishman/Bartolini active pre-amp + Circuitry, Hipshot Tuners,

Was only played a handful of times in the studio for a project that is now finished so hoping someone is looking for 1, or even for a good trade (Warwick, Spector, Musicman, etc) for a 4 string.

Im based in Glasgow, but could use a courier if you like it and want it sent that bit further.

Anyway, its in perfect condition, comes with the black Lakland padded gig bag, and Im throwing in a set of Ernie Ball replacements incase you dont like the Lakland own brand strings.

I've added photos from the site but if you want to send me an email, i'll include photos of the 1 i have. (its the exact same, no scratches, dents, dings, or anythin).

Cheers

Mark

Edit: sorry peeps, If its going straight sale, I would be hoping 550 or thereabouts. Its basically brand new so I wont cut my own throat to sell it

Edited by MarkusWarwick

Hi there,

I'm more of a 5 string player and I've got a 1998 Warwick Streamer Pro M 4 string in natural oil possibly going if you're interested, see link below for more info on the model;

[url="http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkte/produkt.php?katID=22025&cl=EN"]http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkt...22025&cl=EN[/url]

The neck is wenge, not ovangkol (darker and more open grain than the latter) and the pre-amp has either been modified or came as a later option. It's like the Thumb BO, first pot is volume (push/pull, active/passive), second is balance and third is dual concentric bass and treble cut/boost. I've also changed the nut to a 'just-a-nut' I as I like the brass ones better (I still have the 'just-a-nut' II though).

The bass is in pretty good nick but it is used and 12 years old! If you're interested I can send you some pics next week.

James.