Why become a member? ×

Not seen one of these before...

Lfalex v1.1

Was looking at something else on the bay, and this popped up;
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSICMAN-25th-ANNIVERSARY-BASS-GUITAR-HSS-4-STRING_W0QQitemZ290395386912QQcategoryZ4713QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BIEW%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D6%26ps%3D63"]Ebay linky. Clickety Click.[/url]

Apologies to those who might already have seen it.
Better looking than a Big Al, and nice to see the 4 band EQ outside of its Bongo application.

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='734276' date='Feb 3 2010, 05:46 PM']Aye i spotted that a while ago, looks really meaty![/quote]

Yes that is exactly the one I have but mine's a fiver, click on my signature for more pics of it where it says "My basses" or just here: [u][b][url="http://www.captnmoto.co.uk/videos/basses.wmv"]CLICK HERE[/url][/b][/u]

I'm sure they sound amazing, and it's great that you can get a massive array of tones from it... but aesthetically they just don't do it for me at all. I'm so happy Music Man have got those classic line basses on the way - I'd almost lost faith in their ability to produce an attractive instrument. :)

An HSS Bongo might be nice...
I'm not entirely sure about the push buttons for pick-up selection. That said, I don't like selectors [i]per se[/i], but I can't see how they'd accomodate 1 volume per pick-up!
At least the pick-up selection system is intuitive and flexible. And it looks better than a row of mini toggles!

I look forward to the Reflex. Ideal for a Duran Duran covers band! :)

HSS bongo.... count me in!!!! but no love for this bass, sadly.
i just dislike the buttons, i guess ok if your sitting at home fiddling about but im a 'live' guy and twiddling knobs can be annoying at times, nevermind poking unessacessary buttons.
prefer it with a 3/5 waypickup selector and maybe an active/passive switch but just not buttons.