Why become a member? ×

Gigbags

Pkomor

Hi, i was just wondering if there are any good quality, but not astronomically priced gigbags out there that have room for a LMK head (same size as LM11)
Im trying to decide whether to buy a LMK head or an F1, and whether the LMK fits in a gigbag will have a major effect on my decision!
I have been looking at the Protec Contego case which looks ideal, but I dont think that the protec would stretch to fit a LMK :)
Any Ideas?

The protec contego has big front pockets..but I would always keep an amp in another bag, away from the bass. Metal boxes and basses in close proximity is asking for trouble - I know there is padding etc, but its never that good even in the really expensive bags.

The other problem is that by the time you add guitar strap, power cable and speaker cable (plus one or two instrument cables, tuner) you might as well carry another small bag.

[quote name='Doddy' post='727758' date='Jan 28 2010, 04:18 PM']No surprises here with my answer............

iGig

The G525 model has a front pocket designed to fit a small head in.[/quote]

+1 Iove mine. dont carry my head in it though its too big, but i get all my pedals, leads, strings,straps,pencils etc in there and dont take another bag, makes it bloody heavy though, it is expensive but very well padded which i need when carrying a ken smith in it.
I did look at the gig skinz ones which look pretty good, very big pockets and about £80 from bass direct- lee :)