Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro Vintage 4 ***SOLD***

PauBass

:)

Up for sale is my Sadowsky Metro Vintage 4 string. A great instrument, very comfortable and easy to get on with, plays great and sounds even better but my UV70 it's getting all my playing time and this one is not being used.... Now the pics:

A few small dings on the back of the body, very small and not very noticeable. I've tried and show them on the pic, look at the black circles:

Wear on the back of the neck, not noticeable at all when playing, not even sure it's wear or if it's just discolouration of the wood, I can't really tell because you can't appreciate it at all. See pic:

Yours for [b] SOLD[/b] Edited by PauBass

[quote name='PauBass' post='724141' date='Jan 25 2010, 03:07 PM']:)

Come on guys, it's a great bass that will make someone very happy, it's a joy to play and the sound it's amazing.

I need to sell it to fund my next purchase from here too...ummmm...what will it be?[/quote]

How much does this bass weigh please and does it come with a Sadowsky case?

[quote name='ikay' post='724221' date='Jan 25 2010, 04:08 PM']How much does this bass weigh please and does it come with a Sadowsky case?[/quote]

If my scale it's right it weights just under 9 pounds.

No Sadowsky case with this one but comes with a brand new Fender gig bag.

I would be so interested in this normally and you are just down the road from me....

But I have a UV70 5 string on order - would be very interested in your opinion on your UV70 if you want to PM me.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but have a bump on me :0)

[quote name='engage757' post='725315' date='Jan 26 2010, 03:48 PM']this is STILL HERE? I wish I had the scratch! free bump for an awesome bass![/quote]

Thanks, it really is a great bass indeed.

[quote name='Gary Williams' post='725319' date='Jan 26 2010, 03:50 PM']I would be so interested in this normally and you are just down the road from me....

But I have a UV70 5 string on order - would be very interested in your opinion on your UV70 if you want to PM me.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but have a bump on me :0)[/quote]

PM Sent.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='725634' date='Jan 26 2010, 07:47 PM']Great basses, wouldn't be without mine.

Bump for yer![/quote]

Excellent basses indeed, I'm selling this one but I'm keeping my UV70, I couldn't be without one too :)

Thanks for the Bump.

Folks, lots of interest but still around.

Anyone interested out there? Get in touch then.

[quote name='tom1946' post='728489' date='Jan 29 2010, 10:41 AM']I think we all agree it's a great bass, just a bad time to find that kind of money or I'd be in the queue. :)

Oh look, I've gone and bumped it :rolleyes:[/quote]

Thanks for the Bump!

Yeah, I think you re right, it's probably the wrong time to sell it.

Still available.

Edited by PauBass

My local GeetarGeetar want 1600 clams for one of these so that is an excellent price IMO!

I would have it but i would have to wait til the 2 bases I have on commission sale are gone - always wanted a Celinder but Sadowskys are a bit more realistic choice for the money.

Oh look I've gone and bumped it......

BB

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='730394' date='Jan 31 2010, 11:09 AM']My local GeetarGeetar want 1600 clams for one of these so that is an excellent price IMO!

I would have it but i would have to wait til the 2 bases I have on commission sale are gone - always wanted a Celinder but Sadowskys are a bit more realistic choice for the money.

Oh look I've gone and bumped it......

BB[/quote]

Yes, they are expensive instruments but worth the money in my opinion, specially if you buy used :)

Bump!

[quote name='valere24' post='742841' date='Feb 12 2010, 09:50 AM']Hi mate,
still available?
I've got a stingray I'm trying to sell at the moment - interested in a trade?
Cheers,
V.[/quote]

[quote name='bassvid75' post='744250' date='Feb 13 2010, 07:25 PM']interested on these basses?

Fender Jazz Bass 1986 Japan and Eko Bass BX7 1982 Italy

[url="http://www.fetishguitars.com/html/eko/finalyears/bx7.html"]http://www.fetishguitars.com/html/eko/finalyears/bx7.html[/url][/quote]

Sorry guys, not interested in trades this time, I just need to free some cash to cover the costs of my Wal purchase.