Why become a member? ×

Trade Pending: Fender 2009 US Jazz Bass- new style (sunburst/rosewood/tort): Trade Pending

Old Horse Murphy

I bought this off Clarky a short while ago (link here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=68282&hl=)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=68282&hl=)[/url] and despite this being the best constructed, easiest playing Jazz bass I've ever owned or played, Jazzes are just not for me. It's that simple :)

It's in excellent condition apart from a small ding just under the control plate (not through to the lacquer) and comes with new SKB case and all the candy. It's a 2009 model so is pretty damn as new.

A friend of mine has something I want but in exchange is looking for a Stingray 5 or 5 string Fender P, Lakland DD or new model Fender US P Bass in black and maple. As a result, I'm looking to swap this for either one of those.

I'll get more pics up ASAP but hopefully Clarky's will give a good indication of just how nice this bass is.

These new US Fenders are great instruments and IMHO the best Fender has made for a considerable time. It's strung with La Bella Flats and has a lovely low, fast action.

I've been asked by several BC's for a sale price so I'll sell this for £670 inc the original SKB case or £640 with a Gator semi-hard (oooeer) case similar to the Sadowsky style cases OR £620 WITHOUT EITHER CASE

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='martthebass' post='726343' date='Jan 27 2010, 02:08 PM']Lovely bass this Nick. Gassing badly for a Jazz again but I can't decide which one of my 3 I would sell to fund one.....[/quote]

Thanks Mart. It's a real beauty

I've reduced the price to £620 if this is bought without the case. I'm not going any lower than that and think this is a huuuggee bargain