Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fender Precision Bass, Japanese 1994/5 REDUCED £360.

Shockwave

[size=4][b]Video a few posts down
[/b][/size]
Hey guys.

Up for sale/trade i have this Fender P bass :)

Made in Japan in the mid 90's, this bass has a couple of scars but is in good working order. The jack socket may need replacing in the next few months but works fine.

The truss rod works 100%. The control knobs have been replaced with strat style ones. I have just put some brand new Hartke heavy nickelwound strings on her.

The three tone sunburst is pretty dark and can be mistaken for two tone in low light.

The bass has a nice woody tone and plenty of low end and bottom. It also comes with a gigbag and set of Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders (unfitted)

Trade wise... what have yah got? All i know is, i dont want three tone sunburst! I also have a Japanese Ibanez RG 570 Gui***r from the 1990s i can throw into a trade deal. (Photos of the RG are here, [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74217"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74217[/url] )

You guys know what i like by now. :rolleyes:

REDUCED TO £360 WITHOUT THE SD's. £380 WITH THE SD's

Rob.

Now video!

Recorded through camera mic and my terrible playing (jusat aint used to not having a low B to rest my thumb on!), shows the bass being played with a plectrum, slap and fingers. Set for gigging EQ with more Mids and treble then usual. This video it to show that its all in working order, not tonal quality! Remember the Seymour Duncans that come with the bass are not installed, so this is just the standard pickup;.

Track listing includes. Sum 41 - Pain for pleasure, Some random slap thing, Megadeth - Dawn Patrol, Iron Maiden - the Trooper.

[quote name='nick' post='734643' date='Feb 3 2010, 11:40 PM']Was oh-so tempted to this, but can't justify another P-Bass. :)

Have another bump for a nice bass & a nice chap.[/quote]

Cheers dude! I have had pitifully few offers i have to say!

Other things i would consider would be an Japanese Ibanez ATK (Straight swap) Or a Korean ATK (Part ex with money my way)

Or Gold P bass parts (part ex with money my way)