Why become a member? ×

SOLD please delet

In a sudden thought letting go of the stuff I like to keep around incase I start to gig again, might let me keep my combo. It's some great gear just sitting round powering me in my room and at some jams a bit over kill but it does have alot of nice flashing lights!

Furman PL-PRO E Series II power conditioner used to be around £500 retail sure things have filtered down. - £150

Korg DTR-2000 as new condition no box I'm affraid - £100

Gator 4U rack - £50

I'd prefer to sell together so if you gig alot or just starting and gig in alot of dodgy pubs or off generators the conditioner will save your loverly amps and the tuner keep you in tune :) - £275 for the lot.

Any postage extra ortho I'm not gonna sell the tuner untill the rest is sold.

What your rig could look like ortho probs not quite as many flashy LED's and bright colour scheme

Cheers

Edited by Sugden

[quote name='Sugden' post='718249' date='Jan 19 2010, 07:02 PM']In a sudden thought letting go of the stuff I like to keep around incase I start to gig again, might let me keep my combo. It's some great gear just sitting round powering me in my room and at some jams a bit over kill but it does have alot of nice flashing lights!

Furman PL-PRO E Series II power conditioner used to be around £500 retail sure things have filtered down. - £200 (if this is totally off base then could someone let me know)

Korg DTR-2000 as new condition no box I'm affraid - £100

Gator 4U rack - £50

I'd prefer to sell together so if you gig alot or just starting and gig in alot of dodgy pubs or off generators the conditioner will save your loverly amps and the tuner keep you in tune :) - £300 for the lot.

Any postage extra ortho I'm not gonna sell the tuner untill the rest is sold.

What your rig could look like ortho probs not quite as many flashy LED's and bright colour scheme

Cheers[/quote]

That head looks amazing.

No problem I'm afraid I'd like to sell the furman first tho, as I do love the tuner its got a nice dancing light on it.

The amp is indeed pretty one of the DHA VTX-400's only one of 4 proto-types I think, and sounded great when it worked. Problems with the power module I'll get it back soon.

Gotta say the Furmans are amazing for guys with Racks. One Master power switch and conditioning which has saved my gear a couple of times at dodgy venues. I swear by my PL-Plus. Also love the DTR-2000 too! Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='overwater#1' post='718579' date='Jan 19 2010, 11:43 PM']No worries.. I might like the rack too. How many units high is an LMII? I don't need a conditioner, but would be very interested in the tuner anyway..![/quote]

The LittleMark II is a 2U head.

I have to say if your a gigging bassist and dont mind taking round a rack a power conditioner of any level or at least a surge protector is an absolute must. I learned the hard way.

The reason I got one was because I had a warwick 3.1 head for awhile got it for a steal off ebay that blew up on a generator. Since that incident always used a power conditioner and twice I've been at a gig where other amps have been popped and one acctuly blew up because of power problems. Not something to be under estimated!

But on the otherside of the coin I know people who have gigged for 20 years swear its a load of rubbish never seen it happen blown a few fuses in their time but thats it, so I'm either very unlucky or they never knew why they've blown fuses.

If I'd lost a littlemark I'd cry.

Edited by Sugden

• 3 months later...

Hi. What's the state of play with these items now? I might be interested in the conditioner and the tuner but not the rack case. What's the lowest you could let them go for without hating yourself (or me!) bearing in mind that I would collect and pay in lovely fresh notes so no shipping costs or paypal fees. Thanks.