Why become a member? ×

OLD post

HoweDy

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='709393' date='Jan 11 2010, 09:17 PM']We need a new 'maybe for sale in the future' forum.

I have a Minirig best practice amp I have ever had.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Is it maybe for sale in a months time?...if so how much? :rolleyes:

Hi HoweDy and welcome to Basschat

What my piss-taking, malodorous, perverted scumbag :) chums haven't yet mentioned is that you'd probably be better off posting this elsewhere in the Marketplace 'For Sale - Amps & Cabs' section under the thread-title "Feeler - Ashdown Mini-Rig"

Go here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=20"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=20[/url] - and post, young man!

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='710012' date='Jan 12 2010, 02:11 PM']Hi HoweDy and welcome to Basschat

What my piss-taking, malodorous, perverted scumbag :) chums haven't yet mentioned is that you'd probably be better off posting this elsewhere in the Marketplace 'For Sale - Amps & Cabs' section under the thread-title "Feeler - Ashdown Mini-Rig"

Go here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=20"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=20[/url] - and post, young man![/quote]

cheers! still new to this :rolleyes:

[quote name='HoweDy' post='709542' date='Jan 11 2010, 10:52 PM']Mine or his? :) id probably ask for about 100 as that is what they go for on ebay[/quote]
Generally speaking, gear sells for less on here than on eBay, because the hassle factor is a lot lower and because you don't have to pay those eBay fees (and because you have full control over your selling price). You're allowed to slip a few bob to Basschat, though, when you sell stuff, but that's voluntary.

[quote name='stevie' post='710535' date='Jan 12 2010, 08:33 PM']Generally speaking, gear sells for less on here than on eBay, because the hassle factor is a lot lower and because you don't have to pay those eBay fees (and because you have full control over your selling price). You're allowed to slip a few bob to Basschat, though, when you sell stuff, but that's voluntary.[/quote]

Well i think thats how much it is worth though because it is in perfect condition and i bought it for 150, so :/

[quote name='HoweDy' post='710710' date='Jan 12 2010, 10:36 PM']Well i think thats how much it is worth though because it is in perfect condition and i bought it for 150, so :/[/quote]

When you're ready to sell, re-post (or edit this thread) as a full-on sale and see what response you get. Post a pic of it (always generates more response round here). As it may be bought as starter gear, the novice purchaser may not know much about this particular amp, so maybe you could paste a summary of the amp specification, just to jolly things along.

And who knows, you may get a nibble or two from this post. :)

[quote name='HoweDy' post='710710' date='Jan 12 2010, 10:36 PM']Well i think thats how much it is worth though because it is in perfect condition and i bought it for 150, so :/[/quote]
I wasn't trying to tell you how much it's worth or how much to sell it for. Just pointing out that if you sell it on eBay for £100 you'll be lucky if you actually end up with £90. Then you have to factor in what your time is worth, because selling on eBay is a time-consuming process.

[quote name='stevie' post='711103' date='Jan 13 2010, 11:35 AM']I wasn't trying to tell you how much it's worth or how much to sell it for. Just pointing out that if you sell it on eBay for £100 you'll be lucky if you actually end up with £90. Then you have to factor in what your time is worth, because selling on eBay is a time-consuming process.[/quote]

Ahh right ok. Well they were going for over 100 on ebay :) i just looked on some past sales. so £100 would be a bargain! haha