Why become a member? ×

Look what I just picked up...

eude

[quote name='Bassmonster' post='712272' date='Jan 14 2010, 09:40 AM']ah...had a feeling you were going to get an ACG......Nice, looks like a really well thought out sensible spec[/quote]

Thanks dude :)
It's been a long on going spec and build, wanted to get the best setup for what I do everyday, without too much messing about :rolleyes:
The Bloodwood fingerboard is a bit of an extravagance, was originally going to be Rosewood, but it just spoke to me on one of my many visits to to annoy Alan, so I just had to go with it.
It was that or some crazy figured Mango, that might make an appearance at a later date though...

Cheers,
Eude

• 5 months later...

Spurred on by all these "basses in the garden" shots, I did a quick photo shoot with my basses at the weekend at my folks' house.
I'll upload the lot in the right place when I pull the finger out, but here's a sneak preview...

Man oh man I'm so freakin' happy with this bass :)

Eude

[quote name='deksawyer' post='881194' date='Jun 29 2010, 06:10 PM']Nah, I'm only pulling your leg!

I like that ACG shape, if I ever get another one (and I'm tempted) I'd get this shape, no doubt.

D.[/quote]

Aye, it's a loverly shape, it was between this and the Skelf SC, this one won out this time, but the next will probably be the Skelf...

[quote name='ezbass' post='881337' date='Jun 29 2010, 08:49 PM']Nice, very very nice. I'm a big fan of single p/up basses. Of course the big question is (if we can ask that is) how much?

PS Yes, photoshop is your friend:)[/quote]

Hey man, glad you like it :)
I love single pickups too, this one came out of the fact I only ever use the front pickup on my Shuker. It couldn't have turned out better!
As far as cost is concerned, best speak to Alan at ACG, he's a proper magic guy to deal with and his basses are surprisingly reasonable :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Eude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='eude' post='880869' date='Jun 29 2010, 12:42 PM']Spurred on by all these "basses in the garden" shots, I did a quick photo shoot with my basses at the weekend at my folks' house.
I'll upload the lot in the right place when I pull the finger out, but here's a sneak preview...

Man oh man I'm so freakin' happy with this bass :)

Eude[/quote]

Not surprised you're so pleased :rolleyes:

I don't say this often, but I'd have that bass!!!

• 1 year later...

Having moved to London, and got into a bit of a playing lull, no band, no close musical pals etc. I'm chuffed to say, I've got my mojo back.
Been playing most days now for the last few weeks and I've fallen in love again with my ACG Finn.

Here's some new boudoir shots for you all...

Cheers,
Eude