Why become a member? ×

Curb your enthusiasm funk break

YouMa

Hiya does anybody watch curb your enthusiasm? Im trying to find a piece of music which is in the background and its not on the soundtrack.If anyone watches the tune is in the krazy eye killa episode.Larry goes to the nightclub to find his wife as he enters the club there is a superb funk bass break playing in the background,i need to know what this music is as im going nuts trying to find out,it sounds a bit like the meters or something.Can anyone help i had no joy on any series fansites.Cheers.

Tried using Shazam? It's the number you ring that tells you the name of a tune, or if you've got an iPhone (or a friend with one), an app which I use at every opportunity, haha. Not sure of the actual number though - I think it's 2580 (right down the middle of the keypad).

It might also be worth looking up the episode on IMDb, as music is sometimes listed somewhere in the episode information.

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='699850' date='Jan 3 2010, 08:16 PM']Are you sure it's not just incidental music and not a band track?[/quote]

Yeah,you can tell its definately some old funk tune it sounds a bit like the bass from soul finger by the barkays.

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='699887' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:52 PM']I know how damn frustrating it is when you hear a funk tune from a film and can't place it. I had exactly the same problem when I watched 'Lesbo Nymphos 3' last night.[/quote]

I was going to watch that but haven't seen the first two yet.

[quote name='molan' post='700153' date='Jan 4 2010, 12:06 AM']I've Shazammed it & they couldn't identify the song.

Nice bass line tho :)[/quote]

oh cool so you know the one i mean,do you think it sounds like some old funk tune? I wish i could find out.