Why become a member? ×

Deep Impact - sold

Mace

[font="Courier New"]My name is Dr Karl Magnussen and I am rector of Bulawayo Missionary Church of Latter Day Christ. Our sanctified mission is to educate blind, deaf, dumb orphans in the ways of God.

Since Mr Robert Mugabe (Praise Him Hallelujah) became our patron, much of our equipemnt (fridge, washing machine, roof) has been removed and sold to raise funds for
a swimming pool for the Minister Of Finance and our many orphans are now hungry, wearing dirty clothes and suffering from infected bites caused by monkeys dropping on them from trees which would not happen if we are having a roof.

I am begging you please to ignore the selfish ravings of the rich Western man with his runny-nosed dog and to donate your electrical goods to me so I can sell them to buy a new roof for the crying, deaf, blind orphans who have no roof to keep the monkeys out.

In the name of God and His Son Jesus Christ Our Saviour, I am knowing you will do this right thing, thank you, will you pay postage as well, yes, thank you, Lord Be Praised

Reverend Doctor Karl Magnussen DD (Carlisle)[/font]

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='700373' date='Jan 4 2010, 12:36 PM']I'll have the Go, Diago, Go power thingy please.

I've got loads of overdraft to accomadate this. No sob story from me.

PM on the way.[/quote]

I like your style, replied!

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='700141' date='Jan 3 2010, 11:41 PM'][font="Courier New"]My name is Dr Karl Magnussen and I am rector of Bulawayo Missionary Church of Latter Day Christ. Our sanctified mission is to educate blind, deaf, dumb orphans in the ways of God.

Since Mr Robert Mugabe (Praise Him Hallelujah) became our patron, much of our equipemnt (fridge, washing machine, roof) has been removed and sold to raise funds for
a swimming pool for the Minister Of Finance and our many orphans are now hungry, wearing dirty clothes and suffering from infected bites caused by monkeys dropping on them from trees which would not happen if we are having a roof.

I am begging you please to ignore the selfish ravings of the rich Western man with his runny-nosed dog and to donate your electrical goods to me so I can sell them to buy a new roof for the crying, deaf, blind orphans who have no roof to keep the monkeys out.

In the name of God and His Son Jesus Christ Our Saviour, I am knowing you will do this right thing, thank you, will you pay postage as well, yes, thank you, Lord Be Praised

Reverend Doctor Karl Magnussen DD (Carlisle)[/font][/quote]
you sir , are the osama bin laden of wit. that's twice this evening i've almost messed my pants laughing. please desist . :)

edit - what the hell were weightwatchers doing in zimbabwe anyway ?

Edited by phil.i.stein

• 4 months later...

[quote name='crez5150' post='862041' date='Jun 9 2010, 01:22 PM']you got any pics of the Deep impact...... condition box condition etc..[/quote]

Will take some this evening and post 'em later Sir!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='863702' date='Jun 10 2010, 08:52 PM']I was one of the fools that sold their Deep Impact pedal for £50 some years ago… why why why? Trade the pair for my Yammy TRB 1006 :-)[/quote]

Don't sweat it, I was one of the fools who paid CRAZY money for mine although it's worth every penny :)

Will have to pass on the trade sorry, really could use the £££ right now - nice bass though