Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***

Hamster

Eden WT550 Traveller and Eden gig-bag/shoulder case (quite hard to get I'm told?)

300w into 8ohms
500w into 4ohms
750w into 2ohms

Good condition, no problems, serviced 6 months ago, Fantastic broad EQ - the most effective I've used on the front of an amp. Rich, deep & warm lows with the tube front end.

More blurb here, but I'm pretty sure you know about these anyway - [url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/amps/indiv/wt550.aspx"]http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/a...ndiv/wt550.aspx[/url]

I'm looking for £500

[b]I've ordered its replacement so this is for sale only - no trades please.[/b]

I can arrange insured delivery with the courier of your choice and you pay only what it costs me to ship.

If you collect, you might get a glass of mulled wine & a mince pie - but hurry!!

[attachment=39093:SANY0551.JPG]

[quote name='Hamster' post='698325' date='Jan 1 2010, 08:06 PM']I've ordered a Markbass amp - I like a nice warm tone :)[/quote]

Hmm....

I thought the Eden tone could be described as 'warm'.

I'd be up for a trade with my LM2..... if you are not already committed?

[quote name='Mr.T' post='698336' date='Jan 1 2010, 08:28 PM']Hmm....

I thought the Eden tone could be described as 'warm'.

I'd be up for a trade with my LM2..... if you are not already committed?[/quote]

Already committed, sorry. Because of niggling back problems I'm going a lighter way to a nice warm tone.

[quote name='Rasta' post='698298' date='Jan 1 2010, 07:36 PM']'I've been waiting 5 weeks now for delivery from Exeter's Mansons of one of these amps :) - I should have gone second hand for a quicker delivery. What amp are you replacing this with?[/quote]

Cancel and save yourself some money and time! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Hamster' post='698094' date='Jan 1 2010, 05:48 PM']you might get a glass of mulled wine & a mince pie - but hurry!!

[attachment=39093:SANY0551.JPG][/quote]

what is the price without the wine and pie?

please, take a look on your PM.