Why become a member? ×

Rack Tuner?

TGEvans

Can't answer the question on the differences between the two Korg's but I have a Behringer and have to say that it is not too bad at all! It is terrible with the low string of my 5 string but works faultlessly with my 4 string and they are a heck of a lot cheaper than the Korgs!

Mark

[quote name='TGEvans' post='697068' date='Dec 31 2009, 11:39 AM']Is there much difference berween the two korg tuners?the 1000 and the 2000 i think?how do they compare to the peterson one? Im guessing that the behringer one aint much cop!seen them going pretty cheap though,any onfo would be cool,t[/quote]

I have the Behringer rack unit (BTR2000 I think?), and it's been reliable and accurate. I used it to set up the intonation on both my 4 and 5 string instruments and was VERY happy with the results. In everyday use it does what it says on the tin.

But.... it's Behringer :)

:rolleyes:

Oh, and I agree with the earlier comment about the low B not tracking, but I always tune that from the 5th/7th fret harmonic from the E.