Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING - Fender 2008/9 American Series Precision - Olympic White w/rosewood. PIC UP!

Musicman20

This is a feeler. I've got my eye on some bits n pieces.

You know the info on these. I bought this off Clarky, it's mint and it's set up very nicely with TI flats, (expensive on their own!).

You can read the Fender blurb here and see it with the other guard which is supplied:

[url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0190462755"]http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0190462755[/url]

Awesome Olympic White with a deep dark rosewood board.

A massive improvement on the previous Ps/Js, and the case is bloomin amazing!

No issues, perfect condition, fitted with an official black guard but also comes with the lovely official tort guard as well.

SOLD PENDING!

Edited by Musicman20

I can attest that when I sold this to Gareth it was an absolute minter and a lovely bass - assuming he hasn't smashed it over the head of the London rental agent today (see his other posts) I would guess that it remains in superb nick as he is a stickler for keeping his gear pristine.

Superb bass, somebody buy it and you will be very happy

Trust me I'm a doctor (well, a biochemist but .... hey :) )

[quote name='Clarky' post='701707' date='Jan 5 2010, 03:18 PM']I can attest that when I sold this to Gareth it was an absolute minter and a lovely bass - assuming he hasn't smashed it over the head of the London rental agent today (see his other posts) I would guess that it remains in superb nick as he is a stickler for keeping his gear pristine.

Trust me I'm a doctor (well, a biochemist but .... hey :) )[/quote]
I played it at the Clarky/Gareth handover too, and further attest to Clarky's attestation. It's a cracker, and I actually can't believe it's going for less than £750 tbh. It was totally mint then, and since I had Gareth's '96 Oly white MIJ off him at the same time, I can augment my previous attestation that Gareth keeps his instruments in pristine condition.

[quote name='Clarky' post='701707' date='Jan 5 2010, 03:18 PM']I can attest that when I sold this to Gareth it was an absolute minter and a lovely bass - assuming he hasn't smashed it over the head of the London rental agent today (see his other posts) I would guess that it remains in superb nick as he is a stickler for keeping his gear pristine.

Trust me I'm a doctor (well, a biochemist but .... hey :rolleyes: )[/quote]

[quote name='silddx' post='701753' date='Jan 5 2010, 03:47 PM']I played it at the Clarky/Gareth handover too, and further attest to Clarky's attestation. It's a cracker, and I actually can't believe it's going for less than £750 tbh. It was totally mint then, and since I had Gareth's '96 Oly white MIJ off him at the same time, I can augment my previous attestation that Gareth keeps his instruments in pristine condition.[/quote]

Thanks you two!

I might appear odd being so careful with my gear, especially to my old band who just didnt 'get it', but I figure you may as well look after it :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='701881' date='Jan 5 2010, 05:11 PM']Thanks you two!

I might appear odd being so careful with my gear, especially to my old band who just didnt 'get it', but I figure you may as well look after it :)[/quote]

Nothing odd about that at all, mate. My Wilkins Jazz looks like it's just been born and I want it to stay that way!

[quote name='Jigster' post='701966' date='Jan 5 2010, 06:34 PM']the Berg cab I bought off Gareth at the weekend is immaculate - played it last night btw and fantastic sound coupled with Orange 200

I'd have this if I didn't have the other :)[/quote]

Thanks....hope you are loving the Berg!