Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Spector EuroLX4 Zebrano

cetera

I'm moving on a couple of my Spectors..... not because I don't like them anymore, god forbid....( :lol: !) but because I need to raise some funds for a very special bass purchase :rolleyes:

First up is a mint condition [b]Spector EuroLX4-ZW[/b] with the custom wood option of a beautiful Zebrano top. This comes with the full Spector inlays, gold hardware, maple thru-neck, maple back, thin laminate of walnut for a tighter fundamental & EMG active pickups.

This bass is mint, hasn't been gigged and comes with a soft case... it might as well be new from the shop.

No trades thanks! Collection from London/Surrey preferred. Please see my feedback for confirmation of a clean, honest transaction. 'JohnnyLager' has also bought a Spector from me in the past & would, I'm sure, be willing to vouch for me too.... :)

[b]*ITEM NOW SOLD*[/b]

Edited by cetera

[quote name='cetera' post='696534' date='Dec 30 2009, 05:59 PM']'JohnnyLager' has also bought a Spector from me in the past & would, I'm sure, be willing to vouch for me too.... :)[/quote]
Indeed I would and I would again if the Euro 4 LX box wasn't already ticked. Not that it stops me drooling over this bad boy, someone is on for a bargain...