Why become a member? ×

best place (cheapest!) to buy an AMPEG SVT-VR

Ant

I've just called Dolphin Music - they're doing the SVT Pro-II for £800.

Details are a bit sketchy but they're out of stock and would need to wait until monday until they can find out when and if they can get them and they said they'd honour the price after VAT goes up on 1st january.

I've looking for a while for a second hand one but haven't seen any that tickle my fancy so far - I'd be happy with that or a VR as well.

Unless someone has a stash of SVT IIs somewhere or similar then I'll be going with one of those if they're available.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='696504' date='Dec 30 2009, 05:28 PM']I've just called Dolphin Music - they're doing the SVT Pro-II for £800.

Details are a bit sketchy but they're out of stock and would need to wait until monday until they can find out when and if they can get them and they said they'd honour the price after VAT goes up on 1st january.

I've looking for a while for a second hand one but haven't seen any that tickle my fancy so far - I'd be happy with that or a VR as well.

Unless someone has a stash of SVT IIs somewhere or similar then I'll be going with one of those if they're available.[/quote]

I have an old svt ii non pro that I'm looking to part ways with