Why become a member? ×

Herbaliser. its not sh*tty sh*t its the sh*t!!

bubinga5

Been to see the Herbaliser a few times - amazing live band & well worth a look if you have a chance. My favourite track of theirs is 'A Mother For Your Mind' off the Flexistentialism Ninja Tunes comp: -

This samples an obscure Dennis Coffey tune called Outrageous (Mind Excursion) from an 1970s album called Instant Coffey. The original album is worth a listen too - it features several ex-Motown musicians including James Jamerson & his bass playing on the cover of the Enter The Dragon theme is beautiful!

Cheers,

B.

I seen em live in liverpool in a tiny club just befor blow your headphones came out,i love mr chumley has the flaw.The herbaliser were great but the band who supported them were called "spicy goat" and they were amazing they had a live bass player who was fantastic,i would give anything to get hold of some of there old tapes,i had one but lost it to an ex girlfriend :) anyone heard or know them?

Edited by YouMa