Why become a member? ×

ZON SONUS SPECIAL

haimesy

Hi All...For sale is my Zon sonus special.
Bartolini pick ups
Bubinga top
Graphite neck......There is a tiny chip out of top of headstock.

PM...FOR MORE DETAILS IF NEEDED

CHEERS JOHN

Edited by haimesy

I loooove a special...

If I could, I would!

N

[quote name='haimesy' post='687462' date='Dec 17 2009, 04:23 PM']Hi All...For sale is my Zon sonus special.
Bartolini pick ups
Bubinga top
Graphite neck......There is a tiny chip out of top of headstock.
In great condition and plays great in all styles,i am selling as i have another zon and i am trying to cut back on my bass consumption,which has been considerable over the years.
PRICE .......£1150...Includes..Gig bag or Hiscox case/ P+P uk[shipping abroad would have to be costed if required]

PM...FOR MORE DETAILS IF NEEDED

CHEERS JOHN[/quote]

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='687544' date='Dec 17 2009, 05:38 PM']I just bought a Zon, from the guy above :) hee hee.

Amazing basses, if this is only half as good as mine then it's going to be brilliant.

I'd have your 6 string Zon from you if you ever decide to sell that.[/quote]
Thanks guys.The six is stunning ,i love the Zons they have such a great tone and the sonus4 has the best back pick up sound i have ever had.Think i tried a trade for the one you just bought some time ago.Wanted it so bad i bought the one on Mansons website[spalted maple]cheers John

[quote name='haimesy' post='687551' date='Dec 17 2009, 05:46 PM']Thanks guys.The six is stunning ,i love the Zons they have such a great tone and the sonus4 has the best back pick up sound i have ever had.Think i tried a trade for the one you just bought some time ago.Wanted it so bad i bought the one on Mansons website[spalted maple]cheers John[/quote]
Do you mean this one...what a tease...

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='687568' date='Dec 17 2009, 06:06 PM']Yes, that one !

If you fancy a trade for a mint Sei 6 string let me know :)[/quote]
Had a sei 6 before the gallery opened serial no,,008 a fantastic bass had that for over 10 years..no trade at the moment though.Isn't your Zon the same as mine?

[quote name='haimesy' post='687586' date='Dec 17 2009, 06:32 PM']Had a sei 6 before the gallery opened serial no,,008 a fantastic bass had that for over 10 years..no trade at the moment though.Isn't your Zon the same as mine?[/quote]

Yeah, but I'd have mine defretted. Fretless Zon Sonus 6's seem to be pretty rare.

Yours has fret dots, so I keep yours fretted.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='687607' date='Dec 17 2009, 06:47 PM']Yeah, but I'd have mine defretted. Fretless Zon Sonus 6's seem to be pretty rare.

Yours has fret dots, so I keep yours fretted.[/quote]
bump...................