Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL502 (possibly for sale I'm still undecided).

6stringbassist

I hate it when I see ads like this, but I am really undecided, so I'm trying to guage the interest in this.

This is as new, and has been gigged a handful of times.

It's just not quite what I'm after.

I really don't need to waffle on about this, you all know how fantastic these are.

I've attached a photo of it in its case, but I'll take a few photos of it on its own later.

I'd be after about £800 cash for it, or trade for a powersoft power amp or an EBS Fafner.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='75643' date='Oct 17 2007, 04:33 PM']I'd be after about £800 cash for it, or trade for a powersoft power amp.[/quote]

Thats a proposition and a half! I may go away and think about it. ;o)

I'll just give a bump to this thread - I just got one of these (trading it for my EBS 350) and i just love the warmth and power of these heads - I need to change my cab now so there might be a proline 15" on here for a silly price...

Anyway - these are great amps and this a really great price for one - big up the Epiphani...

M

[quote name='urb' post='75995' date='Oct 18 2007, 01:53 PM']I'll just give a bump to this thread - I just got one of these (trading it for my EBS 350) and i just love the warmth and power of these heads - I need to change my cab now so there might be a proline 15" on here for a silly price...

Anyway - these are great amps and this a really great price for one - big up the Epiphani...

M[/quote]

Well the last 502 that came up caught my eye too. I have a powersoft poweramp.. and choosing whether or not I should part with it to make up a full Epifani rig is certainly causing anguish, as it was last time! I'm torn, as trying to get an Epi to hear with my current rig is just short of impossible! When I bought my cab , I ran an Epi through it and the sound was lush!

[quote name='dood' post='76153' date='Oct 18 2007, 07:52 PM']Well the last 502 that came up caught my eye too. I have a powersoft poweramp.. and choosing whether or not I should part with it to make up a full Epifani rig is certainly causing anguish, as it was last time! I'm torn, as trying to get an Epi to hear with my current rig is just short of impossible! When I bought my cab , I ran an Epi through it and the sound was lush![/quote]

Just out of couriosity, what model powersoft have you got.

This is a really fantastic amp, I've gigged it about 5 times, but it's always been kept in its case, so it is in imacculate condition, I'm hopefully buying the Aguilar preamp that's for sale on here.

It's the 2004!! - yeah! I know lolz ;o)

[url="http://pro-audio.powersoft.it/an_series_list.php?use_in=53&id_menu=271&obj=2"]http://pro-audio.powersoft.it/an_series_li...u=271&obj=2[/url]

The aggie pre is no doubt very sweet. I'm running my Powersoft with an SVP at the mo.

Thank you for changing your mind.. I can walk away with out staring longingly at this post. I think it could have been a mistake for me to part with the Powersoft..

... well, until such times as I plonk a 502 on my UL610 and see what I have been missing LOLz

Happy playing mate... thats a nice amp you are keeping!