Why become a member? ×

We've done a video

Low End Bee

I'm blushing...

Thanks for the praise. Does us a world of good. It's been a bit of an uphill struggle recently keeping the band going with not much interest outside friends and family. This makes ploughing the unfashionable furrow we've chosen much easier.

damn spelling

Edited by Low End Bee

[quote]Thanks for the praise. Does us a world of good. It's been a bit of an uphill struggle recently keeping the band going with not much interest outside friends and family. This makes ploughing the unfashionable furrow we've chosen much easier.

damn spelling[/quote]

Hi Damn :)
Yes it must be tough, we went the other way (easier street) and we get great turn outs but can only gig 6-8 times a year which is grim, but anyway we have made a start on it, may have to record it separate and put it together later as we have no get togethers planned! I'll keep you posted and keep it up!

[quote name='lushuk' post='1123486' date='Feb 11 2011, 03:10 AM']Just came across this whilst looking for something else.......................... awesome :)[/quote]

Just checked the Youtube hit counter. We've gone from 700 views in the previous 14 months up to 1200.
500 in the last 12 days!
We owe all our (not monetary) internet success to you Mr Lush :)

Nice one. IT just goes to show that if you have a few decent lights knocking about then you don't need to spend loads of money making a nice video.

[quote name='Bankai' post='1139528' date='Feb 24 2011, 06:06 AM']Sounds very much like the drums are out of sync. It's not down to drummer error by speeding up etc, rather that every hit comes in too early because the drum track isn't put in properly.[/quote]

I know what you mean yeah. Did sound a bit out of time, especially with the cowbell at the beginning...

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1212545' date='Apr 27 2011, 12:54 PM']We've made a 'steady cam' from a broken broom handle, a screw in hook, an old paint tin, some hairy string and gaffa tape. Works a treat.[/quote]
You lot are [i]so[/i] ****ing cool. When I grow up, I want to be a Jetsonic.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Bassman Sam' post='1249723' date='May 29 2011, 10:20 PM']Just found this and I'm knocked out, ace. Why were you lot not about when I lived nearby and went to all the Bees home games? More vids please and get up north for a gigs.[/quote]

Thanks very much. Obviously your expectations on entertainment have been adjusted by Griffin Park though... We're off to Kentish Town next month. That's as North as we've managed so far.
We are planning to get out and about around the country in the coming months should all go well.
The video has been postponed until we record the new EP (recording day 12th June) as we'd rather do it for one of the new tracks.

Edited by Low End Bee