Why become a member? ×

1978 Fender Precision *STILL HERE*

ashevans09

Hello again,

It appears I've been the victim of the old and entirely aggravating disappearing buyer syndrome, so, that combined with the fact that the cheque my employer gave me for wages owed going all the way back to September bounced, again, my '78 precision is up. I'm in serious need of funds. It's the standard maple neck, black PG, sunburst type. Sounds lovely. It has been relic'd by the previous owner however I always seem to get good feedback about that, I certainly like how it looks and everyone else seems to too :) . It has character. I can't really add much more to this, it's a P bass!

It's been set up recently and is lovely. Price is £1000+PnP. I'd prefer buyer to collect though, I'm happy to meet too! I'm all over the country with work and stuff so I'm sure we could arrange something.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Ash

Edited by ashevans09

Hello,

Thought I'd give an update - the bass this was going to be replaced with has gone. Therefore I'm holding on for the time being. Thanks for interest, might ressurect this for a straight sale if something catches my eye :) . I'm still open to trade offers. Will post pics in morning!

Ash :rolleyes: x

[quote name='Bigwan' post='691393' date='Dec 22 2009, 12:06 PM']Confused... Is this still for sale? If so how much?[/quote]

Heya,

sorry should have been more clear.

This is not for sale anymore - the bass I was going to fund by selling this has gone.

As a result I'm now only looking for trades :) .

Thanks!

Ash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='ialma' post='764883' date='Mar 5 2010, 10:47 AM']"What's a restoning?"[/quote]

Fair question. It was explained to me at the time but I'll call them up and find out! I'll try get hold of them today, failing that, won't be able to say until tuesday evening earliest - heading off for an interview in Keele tonight so need to focus on that!

Cheers!

Ash