Why become a member? ×

My completed setup!

lushuk

Ok at last after months of searching here is my completed setup, now I know its new Trace stuff of which some wont approve, but I like the sound and looks! I was after the old stuff to start with but there was just something about the new stuf that tempted me!

Fender prec 98 usa
Ah500
4 x 10
1 x 15
Korg dtr something

Its cost around £1300 to put together and about £40 in peterol which I think is ok.

I hope to gig with my band project around christmas, a rock covers band with no name as yet!

Any thoughts?

Cheers Eddy

Thanks guys, to be honest its not that heavy the 4 x 10 comes in at around 33kg and the 1 x 15 @ 2o ish.
I just need to sort a sleeve out for the tuner I just held back as I wasnt sure if I was going to slip in a radio set in with it would be nice if trace did a 2u sleeve with the same tolex covering to match but hey that might be a bit sad.
My prec did have the standard white gaurd which to me just seemed dated I dont like the ever popular tort guards so thought id try the chrome which I think looks cool with the silver fittings and maple neck.
Ive been gasing for this sort setup since I picked a bass up and think im now fully cured! or am I? Just got to learn how to play now lol.
Cheers Eddy

Sounds like you're really chuffed with such a nice rig so enjoy! Never worry about what is 'in' and 'out', it's enjoying making noise that counts!

The Trace will give you a certain sound but lots of versatility and you've got everything you need all together but watch that back!

CoooooooL!!!