Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * subject to collection Roland TD6 Electronic Drum Kit

********Update*******

Lots of interest but no buyer here so it will be put up on Ebay with a starting price of £400 tommorow, so if you want it for £375 collected then you have about 20hrs

Just about to put this up on Flea bay but thought I would see if anyone here is interested.

I have used this since new in my music room for drummers to use, (cannot play myself!). I upgraded it with a couple of extra drum pads including the snare upgrade. This has served me well and cost over £1k when I bought it, I have now moved up to the Roland TD10, (yes I know I spoil these drummers), so the TD6 needs a new home.

I will be looking to get around £400 on Ebay, but would be willing to let it go for £375 to a Basschat member if it hasn't been snapped up on Flea bay.

All working order, (or so the drummers tell me).

[attachment=37820:DSC01166.JPG]

Edited by sixshooter

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='675654' date='Dec 6 2009, 01:29 PM']This is an absolute bargain

I have the TD'3s in the back room for rehearsal and they are excellent for the money[/quote]

Thanks Tony, I think it will go for a lot more on Flea Bay, just want to get the space back in my room because the TD10 takes up a lot more, so looking for quick sale.

Steve

I had one of these as my first elec kit about 4 years ago, albeit the slightly newer black module version. Great starter kit with plenty of great sounds. Good price too,With the added ride cymbal and mesh snare, you are onto a winner.
I sold mine to go up to a custom £2k td10 monster kit, you won't be dissapointed with that module that's for sure!

[quote name='TRadford' post='676516' date='Dec 7 2009, 10:49 AM']I had one of these as my first elec kit about 4 years ago, albeit the slightly newer black module version. Great starter kit with plenty of great sounds. Good price too,With the added ride cymbal and mesh snare, you are onto a winner.
I sold mine to go up to a custom £2k td10 monster kit, you won't be dissapointed with that module that's for sure![/quote]

Just need to find the time to play the TD10 now, (oh and the ability!)