Why become a member? ×

Hello from Exeter

waylander

hey everyone,
well as this is the intro page guess should do just that

Im 22 from near exeter devon. I havent been playin bass long as never had the money to buy a guitar or pay for lesson till recently when my gf bought me one and i found a student in my town who is teaching me for £10 for hour and half lessons just for somethin to kill time.

havent got an amazing guitar, its a Gear 4 Music 4 string bass guitar with there standard 15 watt bass amp. but it kinda does for learning, hope to get a Bc Rich warbeast trace sometime after xmas though

so ye thats me

HELLO EVERYONE :)

[quote name='Rasta' post='672948' date='Dec 3 2009, 10:43 AM']Allo mate from the Janner part of the Southwest Plymouth, welcome to bass heaven. :)[/quote]

thanks man, im a bit of a n00b when it comes to music etc but ill learn hopefully soon, good to kno others from near(ish) me on here to, nearly moved to plymouth couple months ago but decided against it lol

[quote name='waylander' post='672994' date='Dec 3 2009, 11:30 AM']nearly moved to plymouth couple months ago but decided against it lol[/quote]
Well done for managing to escape that, it generally sucks in Plymouth although I feel compelled to work here as a purveyor of social justice for janners. Musically, i think Plymouth depends what genre your into i guess but i have found it be a much better avant-garde music scene in Exeter...more to my tastes. Av fun :)

Welcome from North Devon, a few miles from Barnstaple. (exact location a well guarded secret, well in actual fact no-one really has ever heard of where I live so it's just easier to say near Barnstaple).

Lived in Exeter and Plymouth and I've got to say I prefer North Devon. Just kidding they were both good in there own way.

Dive in and enjoy the forum. I've only been a member for a short while and it's a top class place.

Considering the number of members from Devon and Cornwall we may have to consider convening a bass bash you know. :)