Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz 2x10 Combo swap for LM head

Jigster

Great amp! Amazed there's no takers on this - Genz gear is really top notch, I just happen to want to go back to head and and cab.

Gigged probly 5 times max. Any head for trade has to be compatible with my 4ohm cab - pref 300watts upward..

This combo has v gritty tube gain (12AX7), or the superb transparency of the FET gain, or the ability to mix them together - and equally impressive bottom end - rattles the house. It's 425 watts into 4 ohm, so get all 425watts from one box. Has very solid carrying handles at the sides, and casters on the back so can pull along.

Dimensions:28 1/4” H x 21 1/4” W x 16 1/2” D "

Couldn't find any reviews on the 2x10, but there is a review of the 1x15 model here www.genzbenz.com/?fa=reviews&art=415 - which of course isn't the same re.speakers, but is essentially about the same amp and useful enough to appreciate the reviewer's recognition of the quality of this model.

Can't emphasise enough how it really is in gr8 condition. If it was to be a sale, I would be looking for £450 which is a fab price for a combo of this quality.

Prefer collection, or willing to meet half way or thereabouts. Am in Coventry.

Cheers

[attachment=36973:IMG_5429.jpg]
[attachment=36974:IMG_5430.JPG]

Edited by Jigster

• 1 month later...