Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ADAGIO STRINGS

mrcrow

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='664179' date='Nov 24 2009, 07:03 PM']Nah, they are spammed all over ebay for £4. I'd love them to be good. I tried some Alice ones once. All had dead G strings.[/quote]

yes..defo not d'addarrio...and as i suspected...not worth the time

many thanks Mr Foxen....need to get some others instead
:)

A regular g**t*rist customer at the shop has some on his Tele.. said the first set was ok but then the second set is like such a different type of string that his Tele needs a different setup!
I suspect the closeness of name to D'Addario is no accident.. loads of folks ask for Adagio because they can't pronounce the name properly.
We stock D'Addario, not the 'others'. :rolleyes:
Attractively priced, mind, those Adagio strings.. 'Cheapest on Ebay' ring any bells with anyone? :)

[quote name='hubrad' post='664349' date='Nov 24 2009, 09:00 PM']A regular g**t*rist customer at the shop has some on his Tele.. said the first set was ok but then the second set is like such a different type of string that his Tele needs a different setup!
I suspect the closeness of name to D'Addario is no accident.. loads of folks ask for Adagio because they can't pronounce the name properly.
We stock D'Addario, not the 'others'. :rolleyes:
Attractively priced, mind, those Adagio strings.. 'Cheapest on Ebay' ring any bells with anyone? :)[/quote]

looking at getting those labella super steps...but at 19.99??

check out your la bella flats price...49?..must be a mistake

[url="http://www.themusicroom-online.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/30_54/products_id/4361"]http://www.themusicroom-online.co.uk/produ...roducts_id/4361[/url]

interested in your site and prices
cheers
geof

Edited by mrcrow