Why become a member? ×

*Traded* Mesa Trem-O-Verb Dual Rectifier 2x12 Combo *Traded*

I want to trade/sell my beloved Mesa Engineering Trem-O-Verb Dual Rectifier 2 x 12 combo. It's in excellent condition (apart from the handle which is not broken it's just a bit tatty looking, it's still as strong as an ox, plus a couple of scuffs here and there but it is an amp that has been gigged but been looked after it, plus it's over 10 years old!) it comes with it's mesa footswitch and has the removable casters. I've never had any issues with the amp and it's always come up with the goods no matter what. It sounds absolutely lush, the clean is amazingly rich but it's that famous dual Rectifier Hi-Gain that will just blow your socks off it just sings especially with my Gibson 335 and infact with just about any guitar that i've put through it to be fair. However this wee beasty is too loud for me currently as i'm only gigging pubs and clubs now. So i'm looking to lower my wattage. Basically i'm really looking for a trade for an Orange (AD30TC or Rockerverb 50). Although I'm not really looking to spend any more cash atm, if you offer me something that really impresses me I am more than willing to put my hand in my pocket or offer you my lovely Takamine 12 String acoustic in part aswell to sweeten the deal.

If you're interested in buying the amp make me an offer of around £800, but if it's not enough i'll tell you straight up! I will [i]not[/i] and repeat [i]not[/i] [u]post this amp[/u] [b]it's collection only or delivery for a small fee :-).[/b]

So come on drop me a line all serious offers will be considered.

Edited by timmchale2009

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='geoffbyrne' post='754564' date='Feb 22 2010, 11:57 PM']Laney VC30 2x10 + 1x12 cab all re-speakered with Celestions, & NOS Mullards in the pre with new JJs in the power amp?

G.[/quote]

Alright Geoff!

Thanks for the kind offer but it's not up my alley i'm afraid!

Thanks Again!

[quote name='paganskins' post='757860' date='Feb 26 2010, 08:32 AM'][url="http://www.cornfordamps.com/r30.htm"]Cornford Roadhouse 30w 1 x 12 combo of any interest?[/url]
Less than a year old, mint with a padded cover.[/quote]

Yes this is of interest! Would you mind dropping me a PM with more details!?

[quote name='timmchale2009' post='657494' date='Nov 17 2009, 09:17 PM']I want to trade/sell my beloved Mesa Engineering Trem-O-Verb Dual Rectifier 2 x 12 combo. It's in excellent condition (apart from the handle which is not broken it's just a bit tatty looking, it's still as strong as an ox, plus a couple of scuffs here and there but it is an amp that has been gigged but been looked after it, plus it's over 10 years old!) it comes with it's mesa footswitch and has the removable casters. I've never had any issues with the amp and it's always come up with the goods no matter what. It sounds absolutely lush, the clean is amazingly rich but it's that famous dual Rectifier Hi-Gain that will just blow your socks off it just sings especially with my Gibson 335 and infact with just about any guitar that i've put through it to be fair. However this wee beasty is too loud for me currently as i'm only gigging pubs and clubs now. So i'm looking to lower my wattage. Basically i'm really looking for a trade for an Orange (AD30TC or Rockerverb 50). Although I'm not really looking to spend any more cash atm, if you offer me something that really impresses me I am more than willing to put my hand in my pocket or offer you my lovely Takamine 12 String acoustic in part aswell to sweeten the deal.

If you're interested in buying the amp make me an offer of around £800, but if it's not enough i'll tell you straight up! I will [i]not[/i] and repeat [i]not[/i] [u]post this amp[/u] [b]it's collection only or delivery for a small fee :-).[/b]

So come on drop me a line all serious offers will be considered.[/quote]
hiya.would you consider an excellent fender bass and peavy /hartke 400 watt rig as an exchange???,cheers,mike,hull :)

[quote name='zootpenzance' post='766426' date='Mar 6 2010, 08:10 PM']hiya.would you consider an excellent fender bass and peavy /hartke 400 watt rig as an exchange???,cheers,mike,hull :)[/quote]

Hi Mike

Not really interested in Bass and Bass amps as have both a Rickenbacker and Jazz Bass and a nice Fender Bass rig aswell. So as kind as your offer is i'm going to have to decline!

Many Thanks

Tim