Why become a member? ×

Mexican 70`s reissue Jazz

jezzaboy

Mexican 70`s reissue Jazz, as new condition, one slight mark barley visable on edge next to bridge. Comes with mighty mite scratchplate, bridge cover (this isnt fitted but will be supplied with screws) and Gotoh black chrome bridge. I will include the white scratchplate and original bridge. It also has the Fender gig bag it came with. Fitted with a new set of Rotosounds.

The only reason for selling is I bought another P bass and somethings gotta go.

The only slight issue is that the E and A strings are slightly out of line with the polepieces. I never noticed it when I got it and reading some reviews on this bass it aint the only one. Good old Fender QC!

It is for collection only. The bass cost me £520 and the extras were £70 so I think that £350 is a fair price.

[attachment=36343:DSC01260.JPG]
[attachment=36344:DSC01252.JPG]
[attachment=36345:DSC01264.JPG]

Any questions call or text me on 07846-040-624.

Cheers Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Do you still get a fairly even sound from each of the strings? or can the strings by hightened/ or the pickup hightened a little from one side to fix this problem?

Looks reallly nice mate, infact if i wasnt buying an ampeg cab later in the week i would have this!, i hope theres another in january, thats whan ill have MONEY!