Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker Bass 4003 Fireglow For Sale

ljkal

[b][size=3]Rickenbacker Bass 4003 Fireglow For Sale[/b] [/size]- I REALLY don't want to sell this but it's sitting here collecting dust, actually it's not because it's in its lovely cosy and snug case. Bought 2004/05 been very well looked after, hardly gigged. A very small chip on the head caused by a over enthusiastic guitarist otherwise as new and not a scratch on it. Why am I selling? I stopped playing 5 years ago and haven't the time and it's a bloody waste. I'm not gonna let it go for silly money, just what it's worth hence [b]£1,350 ovno[/b]. North London.

how on earth has the wait got to 3 years??! Thats longer than most boutique luthiers, and surely demand can't be [i]that[/i] high when you consider the rrp of these instruments for what they are!

Anyways, good luck with the sale, although i dont think you need it :)

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Kev' post='653227' date='Nov 12 2009, 11:47 PM']how on earth has the wait got to 3 years??! Thats longer than most boutique luthiers, and surely demand can't be [i]that[/i] high when you consider the rrp of these instruments for what they are!

Anyways, good luck with the sale, although i dont think you need it :)[/quote]

When I was looking early in the year most shops where quoting 2 years but no promise

I have seen the odd batch of Jet Glos quoted as in stock on the net , but never followed up as I wanted a maple, which eventually I found on this forum

I even tried to order from abroad, put they cant ship to UK, so you have to go or get someone to buy it and bring it back!