Why become a member? ×

My Warwick Family

UK Ken

Hey All,

Thanks for the kind replies about my Warwicks.

John(UB) Thanks mate, any luck selling your other basses ? That 20th anniversary looks awesome :lol:

John(WH) I bought Jazzman from Waldo, who said he bought it from you. Another fine example of an instrument owned by you that was kept and sold in excellent condition :rolleyes: . Still wish I could have your SS1 :) That is a beautiful Wick !

Edited by UK Ken

Yep the 20th is sold, just waiting for the money to come through, the 2007 LE is now on ebay.

[quote name='UK Ken' post='648282' date='Nov 7 2009, 06:34 PM']Hey All,

Thanks for the kind replies about my Warwicks.

John(UB) Thanks mate, any luck selling your other basses ? That 20th anniversary looks awesome :lol:

John(WH) I bought Jazzman from Waldo, who said he bought it from you. Another fine example of an instrument owned by you that was kept and sold in excellent condition :rolleyes: . Still wish I could have your SS1 :) That is a beautiful Wick ![/quote]

Hey WH, bought the 2002 from waldo back in June, and sold the 2003 to urban Bassmann last month. I finally have the two basses I want, but I played Ali's Streamer the other day, and I am now gassing for your LTD. Unfortunately im an unemployed student at the moment, so I will have to keep dreaming. That is such a lovely bass you have there, Im surprised somebody hasn't snapped it up yet.

Hey UB, Great news about the 20th anv. , Hope the sale goes well on ebay.