Why become a member? ×

Tecamp M212 4 Ohm - BRAND NEW

Musicman20

Something has come up and I might have to move this on already... :)

Its a feeler, very much so, as to be honest this cab is awesome. Very light, well built, brand new, ungigged.

2x12 + Tweet, lightweight, strong, fairly slim.

I will probably pull out and keep it though...

Let me know what you think....offers please.

[url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/84439"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/84439[/url] for pics n specs.

Looks identical and is new still with packaging.

Thanks.

Edit: Withdrawn

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='Toasted' post='646172' date='Nov 5 2009, 12:37 PM']Just return it under the distance selling act. You can't have had it for 7 days yet.[/quote]

About 7 days today I think, but knowing the Guitar Guitar service, they would probably accept it back anyway. I've been massively impressed with their customer service over the TecAmp stuff :)

[quote name='Dubs' post='646252' date='Nov 5 2009, 02:26 PM']About 7 days today I think, but knowing the Guitar Guitar service, they would probably accept it back anyway. I've been massively impressed with their customer service over the TecAmp stuff :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yes they will! the guys in GG are superb!

As far as I recall it's 14 days.

Andy

ps, boody hell! guitar guitar sold em fo £349.99!! I always miss these deals :)

Edited by andy67

Evening!

Had a good think, and I’ve given it a proper test at home, but at a fairly loud volume. I used it with the LM3, and even at under 1/3 volume, it was so loud it was unreal. I still cannot get over the weight and quite small size. It wasn’t just loud, it was thick, creamy, and precise. Obviously the LM3 helps, but with the tweet control I could go from old school fat and warm all the way to more precise and hifi. I am quite excited about trying the Shuttle 9.0 through this, when I ever get it on order.

Ive had a fair few PMs about this already, which I’m not surprised about! Thank you all for the interest in it. I think I have replied to all of you.

I have decided to keep it due to the amazing price I bought it for. Its worth much more than guitarguitar was selling them for, and I’m not surprised these are in GAK for £899.00.

Now I’ve just got to get a cover for it….

Thanks, and apologies, but I am going to withdraw this. I’ll find the money elsewhere.