Why become a member? ×

SB1000 is SOLD

bh2

Still far from obvious! I assume that an SB1000 is an Aria Pro?? They don't even mention that it's fretless on the website!

Anyway, thanks for the pointer, I'm half looking at fretless basses right now but I don't think that's quite my thing.

[quote name='bh2' post='795232' date='Apr 3 2010, 07:43 PM']Soz...

[url="http://www.oxfordguitargallery.com/Specials/Default.aspx"]http://www.oxfordguitargallery.com/Specials/Default.aspx[/url]

Click basses.[/quote]

Their server seems to run at the speed of a slug!

It took an age for the images to load - if I was a 'casual' browser I wouldn't have bothered waiting.

I checked other sites and my connection here is fine so must be on their side :)

I am tempted being an old Sb nut and never owned a fretless model.

The problem with Sb's is the ri is now available at £800 meaning the costs of the older rarer models is being affected.

Any chance of posting some better pictures on here? the ones on the shop website don't do it justice?

Going to have a good think about this one so tempted.....

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='bassatnight' post='810991' date='Apr 19 2010, 07:05 AM']I am tempted being an old Sb nut and never owned a fretless model.

The problem with Sb's is the ri is now available at £800 meaning the costs of the older rarer models is being affected.

Any chance of posting some better pictures on here? the ones on the shop website don't do it justice?

Going to have a good think about this one so tempted.....[/quote]

I don't have any more piccys save this one...

It now has the original selector switch fitted... I'd lost it for a while.

As the bass now resides in the shop. I can say it's very nice, plays like a dream ( I would say that of course!)
It was my wal substitute and is a very reluctant sale.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...