Why become a member? ×

a bit too rich? priced dropped!

andy67

think someone is dreaming!

check this link:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280154240132&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=250118708337&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...type=osi_widget[/url]

Edited by andy67

[Crocodile Dundee voice]
That's not a BS sig 10th Anniversary.

THIS is a BS sig 10th Anniversary....

[/Crocodile Dundee voice]

The 10th Anniversary models were a run of 300. Available in two colours. Purple with metallic flakes (as above), and Black with metallic flakes.
The black models have a black phenolic fretboard with white transfers of Billy's paw prints on.

Methinks the vendor dost not know the difference between her [i]Gluteus Maximus [/i]and the pointy joint in the middle of her arm.

Is it not just an Attitude II as currently available in Black or Seafoam Green with a maple 'board.

(Apologies to Andy for having had the Yamaha forced upon him twice in one day!)

Edited by Lfalex v1.1

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' post='71800' date='Oct 9 2007, 08:11 PM'][Crocodile Dundee voice]
That's not a BS sig 10th Anniversary.[/quote]
I think the fact that she's had it for 9 years explains that... she mentions it's their anniversary, but doesn't claim she's selling an anniversary model... :)