Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**

Bidd

Since buying Kev's Big Muff, my Russian one has to go.

I bought this off ebay about a year ago, and when I bought the previous owner had for some reason (I can't remember why or how) had managed to switch all the three functions around i.e. the volume knob actually changes sustain, the tone knob changes volume and the sustain knob changes tone. There are labels printed on though so to avoid confusion. This doesn't affect the overall sound.

[attachment=35349:PICT0131.JPG]

Another slight issue (which happened under my ownership) was that the black lead from the battery connector had snapped off (at the clip end, not the circuit board end), so I've had to reattach it via some soldering. It does work but it might be worth getting someone who's good at electronics to replace the battery clip to be on the safe side though.

I'm also throwing in a connector that attaches to the battery clip and can be plugged into a power brick. I will also send it in the box of the Muff that I've just received (US version).

Cheers for looking.

Edited by Bidd

Not had a chance to try it out yet as I don't have an amp at home (both are in different practice rooms!). I have practice tonight though so I'm going to give it a run.

Edited by Bidd