Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD PRS SE Singlecut in Tobacco Burst

After a playalong with a bass playing friend the other day I realised that my electric guitar playing days are over and it's time to let my last one go (yeah I pretty much suck these days!). So what we have here is a Paul Reed Smith SE (made in Korea) Singlecut in Tobacco Burst. It's stunning to look at and plays very nicely indeed. The pickups are very good and having done a side by side comparison with Bareknuckle Mules the difference is barely perceptible IMO. It is in pristine condition and comes in the very good quality padded SE gigbag it originally came with, but as this is still just a soft case, pick up, or local handover are the only delivery options. [b][i] [size=4]Price now £225[/size][/i][/b]. I will be sad to see it go, but electric guitar isn't where my talent lies anymore.

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='MB1' post='636797' date='Oct 26 2009, 11:31 AM']MB1. :)
...Pacman Dot Markers?[/quote]

:rolleyes: Brilliant! They're meant to "moon" inlays if I remember correctly. I've seen them done on a PRS video and they're bloody fiddly. Half abalone, half pearloid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gilesmdavis' post='706063' date='Jan 8 2010, 09:43 PM']Hi there, has this gone yet? I could well be your man, and visiting inlaws near Reigate next week...

Cheers

Giles[/quote]

No it's still available as I haven't got round to the Ebay thing yet. I'm about 15-20 mins from Reigate (when it's not snowing) PM me for more details.