Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Sterling - *TRADED*

rockinbassman

Here is my MM Sterling, I had it on and off here a while back, but this hasnt been getting much of a playing and spends most of its days in its case! SO, I thought it would be time for a change, would like to trade it on for something else... So show me what ya got!

The Sterling:

Maple Neck
Ash (Natural Finish) Body
3eq
MM Hard Case

Its in great condition, couple of minor dings which I can photograph for anyone who is interested!

I am open to any offers really, something may tickle my fancy if you show me!

Also £600 for a sale.

Paul

Edited by rockinbassman

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='68053' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:39 AM']Well after much debate I am going to sell the Sterling, I had it on and off here a while back, but after picking up my Marcus Jazz I would like to trade the Sterling for a 5 String, but I will look at anything you have to offer! So show me what ya got!

The Sterling:

Maple Neck
Ash (Natural Finish) Body
3eq

Pics To Follow![/quote]

Hi, how about my Sandberg?

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='68932' date='Oct 3 2007, 08:54 AM']There's a nice [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5767"]G&L L2500[/url] up for grabs on here. Perhaps he might be able to do something with you? Guarantee you'll love a G&L.

ps Nice range of bands you're in there. How the hell do remember all the basslines? :)[/quote]

Thanks for that! I have just sent a PM about the Stingray above thought!

Yer its good fun having all the bands, I dont have a clue how I remember everything! Sometimes I have 'blank spots' during a set of ive not played the tune for a while!