Why become a member? ×

Impulse Buy

silentbob

Just bought this on an impulse

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200394547575&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT[/url]

Got to be worth a punt at that price. Any ideas as to how much it will cost to repair the broken knob?

That's a bargain!

Looks as though the "knob" is actually a broken string tree though, probaly just screw it back in?
All the knobs look to be intact, if it's like the one i used it should be volume/bass/treble.

From memory it sounds pretty good, the pre is a little cheap-sounding and it doesn't feel too much like a 'Ray.

But hey, £15! :)

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='627186' date='Oct 15 2009, 06:17 PM']That's a bargain!

Looks as though the "knob" is actually a broken string tree though, probaly just screw it back in?
All the knobs look to be intact, if it's like the one i used it should be volume/bass/treble.

From memory it sounds pretty good, the pre is a little cheap-sounding and it doesn't feel too much like a 'Ray.

But hey, £15! :)[/quote]

Had a look on the vintage website and it looks like it should have four pots instead of three, unless this is an earlier model which did only have three pots. I'll email the seller and ask for a more detailed pic.