Why become a member? ×

music shops and finance deals

RockfordStone

[quote name='MythSte' post='626417' date='Oct 14 2009, 09:22 PM'][url="http://old.artscouncil.org.uk/takeitaway/"]Take it Away Scheme[/url]

I'm not sure you can just get an amp on this, but i found the music shop to be most accomodating for getting round little things like that when i sorted mine out![/quote]

Beat me to it. I've used this 3 times - it doesn't get better than 0% finance & yes, you can get amps on this

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='626422' date='Oct 14 2009, 09:28 PM']Beat me to it. I've used this 3 times - it doesn't get better than 0% finance & yes, you can get amps on this[/quote]

Its a cracking Sceme.

I'm seriously considering getting me some Rickenbacker on it...

[quote name='MythSte' post='626434' date='Oct 14 2009, 09:37 PM']Its a cracking Sceme.[/quote]

A word of warning - the people who administer it are seriously useless.

I bought a piano from PMT. Set up scheme forms, paid deposit on credit card. No problem.

3 months later, a letter - we've presented the direct debit mandate, and it was bounced. Please phone this number.

Number turns out to be wrong: a rightly aggrieved lass in Birmingham who couldn't understand why she was so popular.

One week later, another letter - we're sending in the bailiffs to recover the amount!

'Er indoors rings, asks for the total amount owed, pays it off. We don't need the hassle.

One week later, another letter - we've presented the direct debit mandate, and it was bounced. Please phone this number ...

Now they won't talk to 'er indoors without my permission. They're going to regret that. First law of data security - anyone who uses the Data Protection Act as a cover for not doing what they should do is lying to you.

Pete