Why become a member? ×

Still pedalling....

richrips

Ok my box of pedals that i lugg around doesn't seem to get lighter when i take out the ones i actually use, so here are a few dormant beasts for sale to reduce my gear-guilt...and free my mind to the possibility of more gear!!!

[b]Boss psm-5[/b] (great for switching on/off a loop if you need several pedals on/off simultaneously. can also power other pedals via a standard daisy chain cable) £20

[b]Rocktron psms[/b] (same as psm-5 but with a different name on the box!) £15

[b]Boss chorus ceb-3[/b] (missing bottom rubber plate but works fine) £30

[b]Digitech bass driver[/b] (similar to odb-3 but with seperate dirty/clean outs for you bi-ampers. The dirty out has a blend so no probs if you are a mere mortal with just the one amp....almost mint condition, never gigged) £30

[b]Behringer instrument/amp selector ab100[/b] (like boss line selector. use to swap amps, guitars, or engage a loop of effects with level control) £10

[b]Maleko Barker Assmaster Fuzz silicon[/b] (The dogs bollocks. i am not selling it but will swap for the germanium version to see which i prefer. alternatively make me a silly offer. This cost me a LOT to import. mint with box)

[b]CM channel selector[/b] (old but working. simple a/b box with buffer, select from 2 amps or 2 guitars or anything else you feel like!) £10

[b]TRADES:[/b] aphex punch factory, envelope filters, an overdrive that must be able to make the War within a breath sound off RATM live at the olympic, and wierd crazy stuff to make dance/synth/dub odd sounds.

All prices include postage and i think are pretty fair but try me with your offers. will post pics when i have a minute. some pedals have velcro which i will leave in case you want it left on. in cardiff if you want a discount on postage by picking up.

Cheers!

Rich

Edited by richrips

thats a very cool sound, almost certainly not made by one pedal :) Maybe a filter or some kind of modulation is involved, mixed with his marshall guvnor original :rolleyes: Anyways, the hellbilly wont make that sound, still makes a mean overdrive and fuzz though :lol:

rack limiter gone, but lots still up for grabs!

anyone with a punch factory, or the worlds best envelope filter (or clone...), or an interesting fuzz that can make the sound linked above, get in touch!!!

cheers to everyone who has shown interest so far!

rich

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='619978' date='Oct 7 2009, 09:19 PM']so whats left?

also aby chance of the LMB going Sub £30???

=S

just asking,[/quote]

I can't let the LMB-3 go for £30 as i paid £90 for it brand new (looking on google you can get one for about £70) and it has never been gigged and hardly left my pedal box.

Everything on the list at the top is left!

Trades anyone? apart from those already mentioned, could be tempted by a korg G5 at the right condition/price or similar other-worldly creations.....

[quote name='richrips' post='620000' date='Oct 7 2009, 09:43 PM']I can't let the LMB-3 go for £30 as i paid £90 for it brand new (looking on google you can get one for about £70) and it has never been gigged and hardly left my pedal box.

Everything on the list at the top is left!

Trades anyone? apart from those already mentioned, could be tempted by a korg G5 at the right condition/price or similar other-worldly creations.....[/quote]

thanks,

does the LMB-3 still have orignial box and all the paper work?

could you put up a pic? of the box and stuff

if so then £40 i may have for you

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='620099' date='Oct 7 2009, 11:21 PM']thanks,

does the LMB-3 still have orignial box and all the paper work?

could you put up a pic? of the box and stuff

if so then £40 i may have for you[/quote]

Hi,
I do have the box i think, but it is in Plymouth and i'm in Cardiff at the moment! Ummm i will probably be going down in the next month or so, so i can get it but it won't be immediately i'm afraid.

Cheers,

Rich

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='621301' date='Oct 9 2009, 09:03 AM']Pm'd over EQ pedal[/quote]

PM replied and the EQ is off the market!

only a few more pedals to go and my bedroom will be approaching the minimalist utopia with no bass clutter that i dream of......

.....well maybe leaving the microsynth......and the space echo.....and the assmaster......and my botched phaser/wah....and another fuzz.....and a punch factory...... and maybe a pog..... and a meatball....and a whammy....BUT THAT'S ALL.

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='622125' date='Oct 9 2009, 11:00 PM']Hey

I'm going to say no to the LMB

You can get them for £30 new at some places if you look hard enough,

my local music is doing 10% £35 for one so its like £30 new

sorry[/quote]
Then stop posting in this thread and buy it from your local music shop then! :)

[quote name='bassplayer88' post='630101' date='Oct 19 2009, 09:56 AM']Hi might be interested in a trade for some of this stuff for my G5, can I have details peas...

Fangs[/quote]

Sorry my post is a bit ambiguous there! that stuff is not stuff i'm selling, but stuff i would be interested in as trades for the pedals i am selling. sorry, just re-read it and it is not very clear.. oops!

would the Malekko Assmaster Fuzz be of interested? mint/boxed import. check out the demo's on bassfuzz.com etc (mine was the exact one reviewed in the videos, imported at great cost, and rarer than empathetic guitarists...). it's certainly the most out-there pedal i'm toying with selling. i'll know for sure when i try out a new distortion heading my way. let me know what you think!

cheers,
rich