Why become a member? ×

BIG PEDAL SALE!

basstard

Hi pedal heads!

Here are a few FX pedals that I don't use anymore. I'm putting them here for sale first before I put them on Fleabay:

Electro-Harmonix Enigma Q-Balls. Mint, boxed with power supply. Velcro applied to bottom. £90.

Moogerfooger Freq Box. Mint, boxed and with power supply. Unused £195

Electro-Harmonix Tube Zipper. In original wooden box with power supply. £90

Boss DF-2 (Super distortion and feedbacker). Rare discontinued Boss pedal. £55

Guyatone SV2 "Slow Gear" volume swell pedal. Mint, unused, boxed. £45

Digitech Harmony Man. Boxed with power supply. Mint, completely unused! Cost £249 twelve months ago, £159

Digitech Dan Donegan "The Weapon" Pedal. Excellent condition. £55

All prices exclude postage.

I will accept cheque or electronic bank transfer.

Feel free to come round and try any or all of them out!

I've got more pedals than I know what to do with, so I am not interested in any trades, only money - and no price haggling!

Cheers

Neil

Edited by basstard
To try and protect personal details from web spider type things

[quote name='Cybergimp109' post='616300' date='Oct 4 2009, 10:28 AM']is the syb5 still here?
im in ireland expensive to call... will do if needed but no credit and only a mobile atm[/quote]

It's still here at the moment, but I am holding it for someone.

[quote name='Urban777' post='616689' date='Oct 4 2009, 06:10 PM']ahh realllly want that looper... can probably get the money in a month or two...[/quote]

The pedal is still here at the moment, but is being held for someone who has said they'll have it.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='618466' date='Oct 6 2009, 12:47 PM']Have you ever tried the Pocket Pod on Bass?

Cheers[/quote]

Yes. It's fine as a practice headphone device, but clearly designed for guitarists (with the amount of distortion presets). I'm sure there are better bass orientated devices out there for us low enders.

I used it as a guitar amp model/distorion device for my bass. I sent the octave above output from a Akai Unibass into first it and then into the PA rig, for those "duelling guitar" moments!

I don't use it enough to warrant keeping it, hence why its up for sale.

[quote name='Kev' post='628078' date='Oct 16 2009, 04:39 PM']How are those mid fi pedals with bass? In terms of low end loss, impedance issues etc[/quote]

They're fine. The Pitch Pirate is probably better with a passive instrument, but remember , these are EXTREME, weird effects units, so I don't really think normal rules apply.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='selexis' post='656094' date='Nov 16 2009, 04:46 PM']hey there,

is the Funk-a-duck already sold?? Please tell me it is still available! I once owned one and sold
it in some state of confusion and I miss it so badly ever since...

Cheers, phil[/quote]

Yes, it's still here. I'll find out how much it'll cost to send it to Germany and get back to you as soon as I can.