Why become a member? ×

SALE PENDING: Rickenbacker 4003S Ex Queen adreena!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I just picked up a Rickenbacker 4003S, Its black with white scratchplate, its got some chips and dings on the back but otherwise plays nicely and is all original. I have also just bought a new rickenbacker truss rod key for it. The S series was the series that Chris Squire favoured. (Though he used a 4001)

Not sure if i am really going to get on with it. So just a feeler. Pm me for Pics and Price or offers.

Cheers!

Rob.

I have had many offers, thankyou for the overwhelming response.

The price is 950 quid. I will be Pming members who have offered me around about that, though priority will go to people who want to collect in person. The bass will have the truss rod tool included and a beat up warwick gigbag. (Not very useful but its some protection!) The bass has some scarring as you can see from the pics, but considering it is a 15-20 year old bass that has been gigged by signed commercial bands, i am not surprised. The frets are in Brilliant condition.

I should also let you know, the bass used to be owned by Queenadreenas bassplayer. Provenence of a sort! Was used in this video.

If you want to make an offer please do so within the next couple of hours.

Cheers!

Rob.