Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WASHBURN XB500 5ER <<G to the O to the N to the E>>

phil_the_bassist

Washburn bantham (xb500 from memory) 5er: my first 5er, tasty trans-red over nicely grained body. ding in the lacquer, but doesnt affect the bass and it cant be seen from the front. Very flat neck, nice low action, a bit of a tasty slapper!

She stopped making noise when the battery clip became detached but it's a simple solder job that I don't have time for atm. [s]£100[/s] [s]£60[/s] £45 collected? There's a cuppa tea in it for you :rolleyes:
[attachment=33465:IMG_0211.JPG]
[attachment=33466:IMG_0212.JPG]
[attachment=33467:IMG_0215.JPG]

There's also a gigbag I can let you have it in, if needed :)

Edited by phil_the_bassist

[quote name='TRadford' post='609401' date='Sep 26 2009, 05:20 PM']Rough price for the fretless? I dont like making offers![/quote]

erm...er...ah...well, I'm not sure how little i'd let her go for, but I'd like £280 for the beast. It's yoooneek, with good hardware, top notch p'ups and tonal variations, and I love the way she plays...shame I just can't play fretless for toffee!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='652796' date='Nov 12 2009, 04:53 PM']Gimme a Bee! Gimme a You! Gimme an Em! Gimme a Pea!

Wassit spell?

Beeyouempea![/quote]
This is too ridiculous not to buy, PM'd (Had me a washburn 6 'er for some fun a while ago...it was great)